Policy on Gathering Customer Information
We don’t collect personal information from website users unless it’s voluntarily provided through forms like contact and website registration. Additionally, we may utilise ‘cookie’ technology to improve your online experience and enable full access to our website’s services.
Gathering Your Information
Each time you visit our website or interact with our email communications, we automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information: This includes your Internet Protocol (IP) address for internet connectivity, log in details, browser type and version, operating system, and platform.
- Visit details: This encompasses URL clickstream data, tracking your journey to, through, and from our site, including timestamps, the pages and products you viewed or searched for, response times, error occurrences, page durations, interactions, and navigation methods.
- Email interaction: This involves tracking whether you opened the email, how many times it was accessed, and your engagement with the email’s content, including clicked links.
- FinanciaI Information: We collect necessary personal and financial information from our clients to provide accounting services.
Additionally, to enhance the relevance of our communications, we may compile a digital data profile using publicly available financial information from sources like your social media profiles and third-party sources such as Companies House.
Additional Data Sources
- We might acquire financial information about you from various sources within our organisation or third-party entities to ensure a seamless experience. For instance, if you engage with any of our affiliated websites or utilise other services, we may receive details to link this activity with your account.
- We collaborate with selected companies to improve and deliver our services. These companies can include those supporting technical operations, payments, marketing analytics, searches, and more. On certain occasions, these partners may share limited data with us to facilitate our services in accordance with this policy and relevant laws.
- Information about you may also be obtained from third-party telemarketing firms. We or our partners will only reach out to you if you have given your consent to these telemarketing companies for us to contact you.
Utilising Your Information
We process your personal data under specific circumstances, including legal obligations like identity verification. The processing is carried out:
- When it’s necessary for the performance of a contract with you to deliver our services.
- When there is a legitimate interest, either on our part or a third party’s.
Moreover, Client data is only used for accounting services and is not shared with unauthorized parties. we may also rely on your consent for certain personal data processing, which we will clearly communicate when seeking your consent.
Data Security and Storage
This website is committed to ensuring the security of our users’ information. We implement robust security measures to safeguard your data and maintain confidentiality. All sensitive data submitted through the website is safeguarded, both online and offline. User information is stored on secure servers within the European Economic Area (EEA) and is protected by advanced technological and operational security measures to prevent loss or misuse. When users provide information through our registration form, it is encrypted and secured using state-of-the-art encryption software, including SSL, recognised as the industry’s best.
While we make every reasonable effort to protect your personal data, it’s important to recognize that the internet is not entirely immune to security risks. Therefore, we cannot provide an absolute guarantee of the security and integrity of personal data transferred over the Internet, both to and from you.
If you have any concerns or questions about the security measures on our website, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com.
Retention Of Data
We retain your information for the duration required for accounting purposes and in compliance with legal obligations. We retain your personal information for the duration necessary to fulfil the original purposes of its collection or for any extended period mandated by legal and regulatory obligations.
We would like to share information about our accounting products and services that we believe may interest you. If you’ve consented to receive marketing communications, you can always opt out later.
You retain the right to cease AD Accounting Services (Accounts Direct) from contacting you for marketing. If you no longer wish to receive marketing communications, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights Regarding Data Protection
We want to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The Right to Access
You can request AD Accounting Services at www.adaccountingservices.com (Accounts Direct) to provide copies of your personal data. A small fee may be charged for this service.
The Right to Rectification
You have the right to request AD Accounting Services to correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AD Accounting Services to complete any information that you believe is incomplete.
The Right to Erasure
You have the right to request AD Accounting Services to erase your personal data under certain conditions.
The Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to request that AD Accounting Services (Accounts Direct) restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
The Right to Object to Processing
You have the right to object to AD Accounting Services (Accounts Direct) processing your personal data under certain conditions.
The Right to Data Portability
You have the right to request that AD Accounting Services (Accounts Direct) transfer the data we have collected to another organisation or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you submit a request, we will respond within one month. To exercise any of these rights, please send an email to email@example.com.
Definition of Cookie
A “cookie” is a tiny data file sent to your computer’s cookie folder when you visit a website. It enables the site to recognise your browser when you revisit. We use two cookie types: “session” and “persistent.” Session cookies are temporary and disappear when you close your browser. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are manually deleted.
Controlling Cookie Settings
Most web browsers offer settings to manage cookies according to your preferences. Please note that limiting cookie usage could impact your overall user experience.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from individuals under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe that they have disclosed personal information to us, please contact us via this link: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In cases where the processing of personal data relies on consent, and we become aware that the data pertains to an individual under the age of 13, we will cease processing it and take appropriate measures to delete the relevant information from our records unless consent is provided by a parent or guardian.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 0161 832 1399
Or write to us at 43 – 45 North Street, Manchester, M8 8RE
In Case Of Concerns
If you want to file a complaint or if you believe our company hasn’t adequately addressed your concern, you can get in touch with the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”). Details are available at https://ico.org.uk/concerns.